Thursday, April 2, 2009

New Attendance Sheet

Dear Rotarians of Rotary Club of Briarcliff Manor,

Our board of directors has asked me to keep track of our weekly attendance and keep them in our Blog Site.

In order to do that, I’ve generated a new Attendance Sheet. It is one sheet a month using a Legal Size paper. April 2009 Attendance Sheet was attached and sent to you all via an email for your review.

Our names are listed alphabetically by last names and they are listed next to their associated sequential numbers. Please just put your initials next to the slot of your name under the correct date. At the end of the meeting, I’ll copy the positive numbers (the ones with initials) and update the record sheet in my PC database with “Yes”. Hopefully, we’ll see the sheet filled with “YES” at the end of each month. Ernie can keep the hard copy for our records.

Since my scanner can not scan legal size paper, I'll convert the numbers to names of attendees and include them in Don Wilde's Weekly Reports after I receive them as emails. Our available Weekly Reports are being kept in our Blog Site since February.

Please give me your comments. Your ideas in how to improve the sheet will be greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Frances

###