Wednesday, April 15, 2009

From Mark Seiden

Ossining MATTERS Presents… Rosanne Cash in Concert with John Leventhal Music From An American Icon! April 18th!

As a Westchester native, I feel very strongly about supporting my community. After all, the residents of my community have supported me professionally and personally for many years. To that end, I would like to remind you that Ossining MATTERS Education Foundation will be holding its 6th annual gala fundraising concert on Saturday, April 18th at Ossining High School at 7PM. The event will feature Grammy-winning singer-songwriter Rosanne Cash performing along with her husband, Grammy-winning producer-songwriter, John Leventhal. I’m planning to attend and thought this might interest you too! For tickets, please visit www.ossiningmatters.org and click on the link, “Buy Tickets Online.”

A major element of the event will be a reception at the Ossining Public Library, for premium ticket holders. The reception will feature live and silent auctions. Additionally, there will be an online auction. It is officially open TODAY! Visit www.ossiningmatters.cmarket.com. It’s easy to register. Make sure to tell your friends and family about the site!

The three auctions include a wide variety of items: Yankees and U.S. Open tickets; instrument and voice lessons; restaurant and spa gift certificates; tickets to Billy Elliot on Broadway, plus a backstage tour; interior and garden design consultations; exclusive Twilight book and movie items and much, much more! In this difficult economic climate, it’s more important than ever to show your support. The goal of the foundation is to generate community awareness and support for the district in order to provide an ongoing source of funds, through grants and other fundraising efforts, to augment the programs offered in the Ossining Public Schools.

As a Realtor®, I pride myself on my commitment to my community as well as my unique, innovative approach to real estate. I know that my clients need to be aware of the current market conditions and want their homes to sell quickly and for top dollar. That is why I guarantee ongoing communication about showings through our Centralized Showing Service. I offer comprehensive virtual tours on my own website and well as links to my site from over 50 various other sites such as Craig’s List and Realtor.com. And, most recently, I introduced Listingbook, enabling my clients to search Multiple Listing Service like an agent! All I do has allowed me to differentiate myself from the others! This is why I am the top agent selling more houses in 2008 than any other agent in Westchester County, which consists of over 7,000 Realtors®, from the nearly 800 offices affiliated with the Westchester-Putnam Multiple Listing Service.*

Please remember, that only part of my success is because of my marketing. I am primarily successful because of referrals from my satisfied clients! So, if there are people you know, whether they’re local or not, who want to sell or buy in Westchester County, New York State, or anywhere else in the country, please give them my phone number, website or email address. I will take care of them personally or find a great agent for them wherever they are!

Please feel free to contact me for any of your real estate needs! You may also visit www.homeman.net. And here’s some great news! I’ve recently changed my website so that I am better suited to respond to your needs. Please take a moment to browse through the pages to familiarize yourself with the new format. I update my site daily so continue to check back often to obtain information about community events, listed properties and valuable resources.

By the way, if you know of anyone who speaks Spanish and is looking to buy or sell a home, we can help them too! Please refer them to El Sueño Americano Real Estate group at (914) 487-1500 or www.elsuenoamericano.net.

###