Thursday, April 4, 2019

This Friday



   
メッセージを翻訳
次の言語で無効にする: 英語
Hi Everyone,

I hope your week is going well!

Last Friday, Rachel shared a bit of her experience from PETS (President Elect Training Seminar).  Sounds like there were some great and inspiring talks given as well as a push to expand membership in Rotary. I hope we can all support Rachel and each other in the pursuit of this goal for our own club.

Tomorrows speaker is MaryAnn Ciambriello. MaryAnn is the owner and operator of two Homecare Agencies, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care and Help at Home. MaryAnn is a compassionate RN with over 30 years’ experience in the health care industry. She is known for her passion and commitment to providing 5-Star Quality Home Care.

Here is what she said she will sharing with us:
Dementia tips for caregivers
-Cost of Homecare vs Assisted Living vs Nursing Home
-Role of the care manager in working with the elderly 
-Choosing the right elder care attorney
-Assisted Living Placement Services... when You want to place your loved one in an Assisted living facility. The do’s and Don’t’s.

Hope to see everyone there tomorrow. Guests are always welcomed. 

Mark J.

Did I offer peace today? did I bring a smile to someone’s face? did I say words of healing? Did I let go of my anger and resentment? Did I forgive? Did I love? These are the real questions. I must trust that the little bit of love that I sow now will bear many fruits, here in this world and the life to come. 
- Henri Nouwen