Thursday, February 14, 2019

This Friday Feb. 15, 2019


We had another lively and meaningful meeting last Friday! Our guest speakers Juliana and Fiona, both directors of development, shared about ANDRUS, its history and as well as it many important services to help young folks with special situations and needs. I was moved to tears coming to understand how challenging life can be for some and how lucky we are to have some level of normalcy in our lives.

Tomorrow Feb. 15th our guest speaker, thanks to Richard, is Steve Bender, and here is what he plans to talk about: 
 “I plan to talk about what the Westchester  County District Attorney's Office does, the role of a prosecutor and the challenges they face, and my present role.  I have been a prosecutor at the office for over 30 years, having acted in many different positions; presently I am head of the Appeals and Special Litigation Division.”
The weather looks great tomorrow and a good time to get out of the office or home for a good meeting together. I hope all of you can come.

Mark J
“When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.” 
― 
Maya Angelou