Thursday, August 9, 2018

For this Friday, Mark J, presiden


Hi Everyone,

Happy Thursday! I hope all of you are having a great week!

I heard from Anne that our club had an exciting discussion last Friday concerning privacy problems on the internet. She mentioned that there are currently over 2.5 Billion active people on Facebook alone. That’s an amazing number! Thank you Anne for leading the meeting.

This week our guest speaker is Chuck Newman who is a good friend of Howie’s. He will give us a brief update on the insurance market in 2018 & 2019. Here is a short bio I received from him: “Charles J. (Chuck) Newman CLU, Principal of The Charles J. Newman Co., LLC is a licensed insurance agent and registered representative maintaining agent and brokerage relationships with more than five dozen insurance companies.  He provides a full range of group and Employee Benefit programs (including Medical, Dental, LTD, STD, Life and Accident coverage) to over 150 group clients as well as individual insurance policies (Life, Disability, Long Term Care, and Annuities) to more than 2,000 individual clients.  Chuck is certified by the New York and Connecticut Partnerships for Long Term Care.” I hear he is a dynamic speaker so it should be great.

Today I have few family members flying in to celebrate my oldest sons recent marriage, so I will not be able to be there. Eric has graciously agreed to lead the meeting this Friday, thank you Eric.

Have a great meeting and I look forward to seeing you next Friday.

Mark J.