Saturday, March 6, 2010

Rotary Auction 3/5/10 - From President Mark Seiden

To all Active Members of the Briarcliff Manor Rotary Club:


We had a great auction today. We raised over $650! And more important than that…

1. We had a great time. It was really fun and funny. Dean Dykeman did an absolute phenomenal job as auctioneer! And Ken Reng solicited a lot of items/gift certificates from the Village shops and restaurants to be auctioned. Just a good ole time.

2. I sold my “never been used” juicing machine that I received 17 years ago as a wedding present. We got $5 bucks for it! I now have more space in my closet (my wife is so happy)!

Hopefully next time, we will have more stuff, more people, raise more money… and most of all, have even more fun!

Yours in Rotary,
Mark J. Seiden
President
Briarcliff Manor Rotary Club

###